Hickory Veterinary Hospital is a full-service privately owned companion animal hospital located in Forest Hill, MD. Our location in Harford County offers the natural beauty of rural Maryland including farmland, waterfront parks and historic sites. The excitement of major metropolitan areas with world-class sports, dining and entertainment are within driving distance from our hospital. At this time, we have a rare opening for a full-time or part-time Associate Veterinarian to join our team.
Our doctors enjoy a collaborative environment. As owners, we especially enjoy the contributions of new grads and input from veterinarians who may approach a problem differently from us.
All of our veterinarians have professional areas of interest that they are passionate about, and we encourage them to explore and grow in those interests. We value our veterinary associates and encourage input and feedback from them about equipment purchases, medical protocols and ways to improve our practice efficiency, workflow, staff management and client experience.
We have hired multiple new grads over the years and helped foster their professional development. Our current associates have been members of our team for several years.
What we can offer you:
- A structured mentorship program for new graduates
- Collaboration, development of your professional interests and support
- No after-hours emergencies or on-call
- Health insurance (medical / dental / vision)
- 401 K (3% automatic employer contribution once vested)
- Paid time off and paid sick leave
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Continuing education allowance and paid time off for CE
- Uniform allowance
- Paid license fees and professional dues
- Pet care discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
We are seeking a collaborative veterinarian who wants to be part of a professional and dedicated team. We are open to both new grads and experienced veterinarians. Must have or be willing to obtain a Maryland Veterinary License. We are looking for the right candidate and are willing to help with relocation costs.Apply Now