Effective March 18, 2020, we will begin communicating with our clients by phone, email or text whenever possible. We are doing this to avoid face-to-face conversations so we may eliminate the possibility of transmitting anything between our clients and our staff. By abiding by CDC and the mandates set forth by Governor Hogan, we are doing our part to help slow the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue monitoring the situation which has been rapidly changing. As the situation changes, our protocols may as well, and we intend to keep everyone up to date with any changes we make.
Our current protocol for appointments includes the following:
- Anyone who is exhibiting any signs of a respiratory infection (cough, fever, shortness of breath) we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Anyone who has traveled more than 50 miles from this area is asked to self-quarantine and move their appointment to at least 14 days from their return date.
- We request that only one family member accompany the pet to the appointment.
- To reduce the foot traffic into and out of the hospital, we will have a staff member meet you curb-side
Steps to follow and what you can expect upon arrival:
- Text the following to 410-914-7151
- YOUR NAME
- YOUR PET’S NAME
- THE COLOR AND MAKE/MODEL OF YOUR VEHICLE
- A staff member will meet you at your car to bring your pet into the hospital. Please be prepared for the staff member to possibly be wearing gloves and other personal protective gear as we may begin implementing stricter protocols.
- You must stay in your car and remain in the parking lot for the duration of the appointment. These are NOT drop-off appointments.
- You must be available to receive a phone call from the doctor. Please refrain from making other calls at that time.
- The doctor will call you to discuss the reason for the visit, any questions and/or concerns and any exam findings.
- The discharge and payment process will be done at your vehicle. This may include going over any medication, discharge instructions, etc.